All 27 art Reviews

draw this again draw this again

i agree with @Enjoyyourlife8, two diff' art styles but massive improvement in lighting/shading/value.
Took a quick look i your IG; Keep up the work

csengea responds:

Thank you. will do!

Pink and Gold Pink and Gold

Apart from the colors used..,i really like the texture n print used both in the background and dress | Nice work ✅

JJColours responds:

Thank you very much :) I was quite pleased with the dress texture too, worked out nicely :)

4 for one special 4 for one special

Always wanted to do this (play with different lighting), but my skills aren't there yet.

Nice work ; The Night One is my fav.

kittenbombs1 responds:

Thanks :)... I didn't really think my skills were there either, but I knew it was time. So I gave it a shot and this is the results... glad everyone seems to like it. :)

The master of horror The master of horror

i like the way you did the details, just gives an awesome feel to it. | Nice Job !

Daily Imagination #337 - Red Cardinal Daily Imagination #337 - Red Cardinal

was expecting a time-lapse or something but instead got some nice heartfelt music.
- 4 stars for the art
- 1 more star for introducing me to this guys (Listening to the album now)

Horizon Zero Dawn Designs Horizon Zero Dawn Designs

Whaaaa! This so so cool. I also stand with the left one; esp how you've approached it's neck design.
I can already imagine it's head movements & it's just crazy when animated.

Prince Prince

That sketchy paper pencil kinda feel that i so admire :) + excellent work on the hatching too.

it's always nice to see the images b4 the final | Thnx. for posting this.

Black Canary - Twerk - Cartoon PinUp Black Canary - Twerk - Cartoon PinUp

couldn't agree more.., though next time make her twerk for real :)

HugoTendaz responds:

Actually, I've started to draw this as a gif animation. But I added to much details to be animatable. So I finished that as illustration. Will try to do animated next time :)

The Apprentice The Apprentice

love the colors...the only main issue i hv is that the light emitted isn't lit enough on the face like the rest of the body, other than that pretty cool.

LurkinMcClerkin responds:

fix't and thanks for the critique.

ESC2 ESC2

I like this || but since you deny it to be anything else but....,
i shall not get my hopes up

CatgeckoMironov responds:

Admittedly, it could be a beginning of sorts. But for now it's composition practice.