We Love Bavaria We Love Bavaria

:) the pleasures when sound just ties in with the headphones and the birds , cow' moos + esp' the fly made it feel so real, almost transports you there. Great Job overall !

SoundChris responds:

Thanks a lot Akuaitance, glad you enjoyed it :) Btw: The few bavarian setences in the background at 1:06 and the shouts etc - thats me. I recorded it a few hours before the deadline with my smartphone in the car (where esle would i have been able to cry like crazy in the middle of the night :D )

Best Wishes!

TruNotFals & Legatus RJ - Revolution TruNotFals & Legatus RJ - Revolution

might have overused the vocals just a little (& i mean just a little bit) but other than that this is one of the best tracks i have heard out there with chaplins' speech .

Impressive work !!!

draw this again draw this again

i agree with @Enjoyyourlife8, two diff' art styles but massive improvement in lighting/shading/value.
Took a quick look i your IG; Keep up the work

csengea responds:

Thank you. will do!

Pink and Gold Pink and Gold

Apart from the colors used..,i really like the texture n print used both in the background and dress | Nice work ✅

JJColours responds:

Thank you very much :) I was quite pleased with the dress texture too, worked out nicely :)

4 for one special 4 for one special

Always wanted to do this (play with different lighting), but my skills aren't there yet.

Nice work ; The Night One is my fav.

kittenbombs1 responds:

Thanks :)... I didn't really think my skills were there either, but I knew it was time. So I gave it a shot and this is the results... glad everyone seems to like it. :)